We are looking for an experienced Web developer with front-end and back end experience to join our
team! As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing custom websites that meet functional
and design requirements. If you have outstanding web-development skills and a great passion for
creating beautiful, innovative websites, then you will love this job.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create custom websites that closely replicate visual designs.
- Develop functional and sustainable websites with clean code.
- Maintain/support existing sites.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, content writers, and system
- Be involved and participate in the overall website lifecycle.
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Quality-control checks
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
Requirements and qualifications
- Proven, in-depth understanding of web development, including responsive design and SEO
- Familiarity with PHP, Git (version control)
- 5 years of experience with WordPress (other CMS frameworks a plus)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Full time position
- Health and Dental Insurance options
- Flexible Vacation & paid time off
- Up t0 20 weeks of paid Family leave
- 401K plan