At J&E Media Corp Business Consulting LLC we are seeking a professional, dedicated individual with
excellent verbal and written communication skills who loves to design and develop content and is fluent
in those technologies. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional graphic design skills and
understanding of the following, including but not limited to: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Photoshop, Social
Networking, Analytics, SEO, Marketing, etc. Photography knowledge and experienced is a plus!
- Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI)
features and other techniques.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal
content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or
in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colors;
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website;
- presenting initial design ideas to client;
- coding using a variety of software;
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and
- designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or
the requirements of the client;
- proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- testing the website to ensure it is working;
- handing the completed website over to the client;
- post-sales technical support;
Benefits & Perks
- Full Time position
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Vacation & paid time off
- Up t0 20 weeks of paid Family leave
- 401K plan