This position provides administrative and secretarial support for the office staff. In addition to typing,
filing, scheduling, perform duties such as obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailing and working on
special projects. Also answers non- routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and
sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal
contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and
organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics,
equipment inventory and storage.
- Answer phones, takes messages, or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Provides product information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information;
forwarding information; answering questions.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, sourcing for
suppliers and submitting invoice(s)
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative
and operational problems
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and
presentation computer software)
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use
and operation of standard office equipment at a level generally acquired through 2 + years
- Must have a knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing,
spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find
solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- Work requires continuous attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials,
establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
BEFEFITS & PERKS
- Full time position
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Vacation & paid time off
- Up t0 20 weeks of paid Family leave
- 401K plan